Muhammodu Giwa DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGNER
Proven track record of providing effective visual solutions for clients in the public and private sector. MFA
Graduate with over 12 years of experience in design, web, social media and full-scale marketing campaigns.
Academy of Art University, Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, May 2017
2006 - Current State of Connecticut, Visual Media Designer 3
• Provide strategic data-driven insight for asset selection.
• Collaborate and partner with departments to utilize research, testing, and analysis of user data to inform design decisions.
• Curate and develop response driven content for social media networks.
• Design and develop large-scale marketing campaigns to promote programs and services. This includes direct mail, email, mobile and digital marketing.
• Oversee methods, practices, and techniques of printing production and graphic arts processes and procedures.
• Continuously seek out opportunities to stay current on design trends and best practices in an effort to help keep agency current.
2005 - 2006 The Stanley Works, Graphic Designer
• Designed and developed large scale marketing campaigns to promote agency’s programs and services.
• Oversaw methods, practices, and techniques of printing production and graphic arts processes and procedures.
• Managed and developed content for agency’s social media sites.
2003 - 2005 Central Connecticut State University, Graphic Designer
• Designed and coordinated the production and distribution of posters, flyers and publications related to the Student Center operations.
• Ensured all printed materials adhered to the college’s philosophy. Advertising had to be consistent with the college image and comply
with college, and department standards.
• Coordinated the production process of all on and off-campus printing. Included developing print specifications and obtaining price quotes.
Software: Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Campaign Monitor,
Camtasia, Google Drive, HootSuite, Microsoft Office, Quark Xpress, HTML, CSS
Middle Management Skills Certificate, Manchester Community College, 2016
Social Media Training Certificate, Capital Community College, 2014